A new line of business in Romania, as well as worldwide, designed to certify compliance of valuation reports with regulations and even to include the expert opinion on the value of the assets appraised in the valuation reports under review.
The object of the valuation review can be an individual valuation report, a part of a valuation report or several valuation reports comprising a portfolio of real estate properties.
A valuation review may have a basic scope of work, analyzing compliance of the valuation report with regulations in force or an extended scope of work, including the expert opinion on the value of the assets appraised in the valuation reports under review.
Valuation review is useful under the following circumstances:
- Portfolio reviews for compliance of financial and banking institutions with domestic and international regulations (NBR and ECB)
- Valuation reviews for management or shareholder information purposes
- Valuation reviews of valuation reports for taxation purposes in accordance with the New Fiscal Code and GEV 500 designed to aid local authorities
- Valuation reviews for any users that require a professional opinion or additional reassurance in relation to a valuation report
- Whenever additional trust is needed!